Friday, February 15, 2008

More "Spring" Cleaning

Well, this is the last free weekend before some trips, so I have to finish what I started last weekend. I'm completely rearranging the place, deep cleaning, and throwing stuff away. I'm trying to figure out how and where my grandma's antiques are going to fit as well as where to set up a work area for office/art stuff.

The front part of my loft is full of art/office/junk piles that need to be sorted and organized. I still have kitchen stuff in boxes from the move because I don't have much storage - something else I need to look at this weekend. Basically, I want the place finished, more or less before I'm gone for the next couple of weekends.

I am also trying to find a way to donate a couch, 50's diner table, and a few other large items so I can get a smaller storage unit, or get rid of it altogether. I'm really trying to be stingy with the money lately. I have avoided shopping online and checking out sales at Kenneth Cole and such. And if you know me at all you know how difficult this has been. I'm just determined to get my finances in order this year.

Anywho, not much of a post, I know. Just babbling away...

1 comment:

Team Manager said...

What's the couch look like? Got anything to toss that would work for photo shoots?