Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm gonna be an uncle...again!

Well, I got the phone call last night. Actually, my mom called me and said, "Have you talked to Elizabeth?" (my sister.) I said that I hadn't and she told me she'd be calling. I knew what this meant. I asked, "Is she pregnant again?" She laughed and said that I would be getting a phone call.

Elizabeth called and told me. Her due date is Nov 30. We talked for awhile about it. They never "plan" for them, it just happens. We decided that she's making up for me not having any children. She loves being surrounded by them and I love visiting and being able to walk away. I guess nature is balancing us out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

troglodytis said...

how many is that, like 8?

Anonymous said...

Aww, congrats! Sometimes I wish I got to play the aunt instead of always being the parent. Being an uncle seems like so much fun.