Thursday, August 14, 2008

Coming Soon...

Well, I've purchased "txsmurf.com." I'm working on building the new blog, but it's a bigger pain in the ass than I ever realized. I'm also working on a site for the t-shirts and doing custom designs for people. That website will be "furballstudio.com" - another pain in the ass...but I'm figuring it out.

Then there's a third one that I haven't figured out completely yet, but will involve consulting on tile designs. I didn't realize how many designers, builders, contractors, homeowners are at a loss for how to design their tile. I love doing it because to me it's like a big puzzle. I'll probably mainly sell the designs and then if someone would like me to help them with product selection I can do that, but only at my showroom - I won't shop around. But, again, I want it to be more about the design than anything else.

Still working it all out, but Coming Soon...txsmurf.com and furballstudio.com! Oh, and I've removed the Zazzle banner on the side and put a Flash one at the bottom of the page.

No comments: