Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summoning The Punisher?


This is Reunion Tower all lit up here in Dallas. Normally it looks like the picture on the left. It might be flashing or have patterns moving through it, but when there aren't any patterns going on it's just a solid globe.

Last night I walked out of my front door to take Max out and saw a skull floating in the Dallas skyline. It wasn't moving or changing. It was just there. Weird - and a little creepy. It's almost as if someone is trying to signal The Punisher or something...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....I think you're just fibbin'

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I noticed it when I was leaving your place the other night, and it was in my email to you about the smokes. If you hadn't been so sleepy, I would've come back in to show you :-p~

I like to think it's Jack Skellington, myself.