Sunday, August 17, 2008

A New Piece



I finally got my new piece out of jail. I put it on layaway in the Spring and have taken my time getting it out - $100 here, $100 there. Yesterday I was finally able to walk out with it!

It is a Vitrix piece. This was my second piece of nice, high quality art glass. They don't look alike and I chose both pieces at completely different times, without looking at the label, and they're both by the same studio. I just really like their work and tend to gravitate toward them naturally.

Time to put another piece on layaway...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's GORGEOUS!

Funny timing - Dave and I were peeking in the windows of Kittrell Riffkind this weekend. We'll be glass collectors, too, some day. =)

Marc said...

Steven, I love that. Very cool.

Vic Mansfield said...

Indeed, beautiful. It's worth saving (and spending) for something really beautiful, unique, and lasting.