Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Eleventh Hour

This is it - we're down to the wire! In total online donations, we have raised about $250,000 this year. Once offline donations are figured in we will probably be near where we were last year.

Believe me, I know that money has been tight this year for most. I just have to give it one more good push before the weekend. The walk will be this Sunday, Oct 5 and Mark and I will be there ready to go. If you know me at all then you'll understand how important this is for me if I'm willing to get outside and walk a few miles. It's huge!

I want to thank everyone who has donated so far. It has meant a lot to me personally.

I'm not going to spend time going on and on about what a wonderful charity this is because I've done that before and I do it on my fundraising page. I'll just say it's the only one that I dedicate so much time and energy to every year.

Please help if you can. I understand if you can't and I'll do my best not to hold it against you.

I love you all and thank you so much for taking the time to even consider this cause.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! So glad to see both of you guys hit 100%!