Thursday, October 16, 2008

Off to beautiflul NJ

Ok, so I'm not sure if I'm less excited about going to NJ or about attending this seminar. Last month I was spoiled by getting to go to a really fun seminar in San Diego/Tijuana. This weekend I will be attending what I'm predicting to be a very boring one.

Friday will be easy. We fly out at 9 am or so and don't have to be anywhere until cocktails and dinner that night. The actual seminar is Saturday, but I can assure you it won't be filled with games and fun challenges. Instead, we will be in hotel conference rooms sitting there with notebooks and pens trying not to fall asleep. Luckily that night we get cocktails and dinner again.

We fly out Sunday morning which is the nice thing. At least it's a short seminar. Don't get me wrong, I'm anxious to learn about a lot of the new products they've come out with. They have some beautiful stuff and I love my reps and all, but I also have had a bad run-in with the pissy queen who's running the event.

Just in case you're curious whose seminar I'm going to attend, here's a link to their website. Like I said, they have beautiful products, they can just be a little stuffy. But, I'll live and I'm sure I'll learn some stuff. Ugh...maybe it's the thought of going to NJ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL- Ok, now you've pissed everybody in New Jersey.

Team Manager said...

Piss on NJ!

troglodytis said...

but it's the garden state! what could be better?

i poke in the eye, that's what

Jess said...

You should head over our way for some New York rugby Saturday afternoon! Seriously, too bad you apparently won't have time to hang out. You'll be relatively close by.