Thursday, May 17, 2007

Meet Julia


Well, awhile back I started to introduce the showroom cats and got sidetracked. The first cat I told you about was Sissy, the yogurt thief. Today, let me introduce Julia. She was adopted along with Sissy a couple of years ago and is the living definition of a scaredy cat.

She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They are the coolest blue-green color which usually draws attention from our clients. However, as soon as you move toward her to pet her she takes off. She doesn't trust hardly anyone, including us. We cannot walk up to her and pet her, much less pick her up. We don't know what we'll do if she ever has to go to the vet.

She is the smallest cat we have which makes her fair game to a couple of the others. There is one cat in particular I'll introduce you to another time that attacks Julia any chance she gets. If the other cat is on the prowl Julia ends up in my lap because the other one is scared of me. I am her protector - home base. So, needless to say, she spends most of the day in my lap. (I still can't go to pet her or pick her up though.)


No comments: